Welcome to Crispim BJJ Barra Brothers!
"Um Estilo De Vida!! It's A Lifestyle!!
The main goal at Crispim BJJ Barra Brothers is to not only provide you with the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training available, but to create a family environment where every member of your family can train and feel comfortable. We offer programs in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (men, women & children), Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) for Adults and Kids, Boxing, Wrestling (adults and kids), Muay Thai and Fitness/Conditioning.
Whatever your goals may be; whether it is to get in shape, become a competitive fighter, or just learn the art; we will work with you to achieve your goals. We will do this in a safe & positive learning environment that people of all ages can enjoy.
Thank you for visiting and please contact us anytime. We look forward to meeting you.
Crispim constantly changes his lesson plan to fit the needs of the students in class at that time. He is not happy unless he feels he made you better. I
Quote of the Week
HAVE A GROUPON!!!
- The Crispim BJJ Team Needs Your Help!
- Crispim BJJ Fighters- Positive Role Models
- Crispim BJJ Represents at the American Cup Jiu-Jitsu Tournament
- Crispim BJJ’s Jeremiah Labiano Earns 5 Fight Contract!
- New Changes at Crispim BJJ in Pleasanton
- New AMPD FitCamp Schedule at Crispim BJJ
- Crispim BJJ Welcomes Robert McMullin- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Welcome Maesh Striking Arts to the Crispim BJJ Family!
- Congratulations to the Crispim BJJ Team!
- Crispim BJJ MMA Fighters Nominated as Best in Class!
- December 13, 2013
- December 14, 2013
- December 24, 2013
- December 25, 2013
- December 26, 2013
- December 31, 2013
- January 1, 2014
- January 11, 2014
- January 25, 2014
- February 1, 2014